This past week I’ve been completing all my pre transplant tests. The lung function one has come back as low. They have retested me again today and it’s still low, getting more tests and scans tomorrow. I’ve been feeling breathless since beginning treatment which I put down to aneamia. It could be many things, the steroids, Chemotherapy, Imatanib etc. So they are asking me to stop Imatanib for now and see if that makes a difference. I’m worried now that it might effect me going for transplant. I wondered if anyone had any experience of this? Or has anyone had their transplant postponed for any other reason?