As some of you will know, our Health Information team is currently working on an online resource to support people living with and beyond blood cancer. We’re really grateful to everyone who’s helped us with this project so far – and are pleased to say we’re now in the final stages of its development!
We’re now looking for tips/advice on the following, from people WHO HAVE BEEN DIAGNOSED with OR ARE IN REMISSION FROM blood cancer:
1. Things that make eating / cooking easier.
2. Ways you can save money / access financial support.
We’re also looking for tips/advice on the following, from people who are SUPPORTING A LOVED ONE with blood cancer:
1. Things that help you cope when a partner/family member/friend is diagnosed with blood cancer.
2. Things you can do to look after yourself / make time for yourself.
3. Things you can do to be there for your partner/family member/friend.
If you have any advice you can share, and are happy to be quoted (by first name) in our online resource, please add your tips to the comment box below!